Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Assist with preparing and proofreading various marketing content and collaterals
- Prepare various RFQ/SOQ packages as necessary in a timely manner and with an eye for detail
- Assist with preparation of various seminars/presentations
- Assist with preparation for and attend various virtual and in-person events (safety permitting)
- Manage the Marketing Calendar and follow up on events
- Assist with managing the Marketing inventory
- Actively manage and grow various contact lists and work on lead generation.
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Willing to do Marketing data analytics
- Website analytics and minor updates
Marketing Coordinator requirements are:
- Outstanding skills in communication, presentation, and research
- Ability to customize existing generic content for specific clients/projects
- Eye for detail, editing, and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with writing RFP/RFQ documents and technical collateral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop), Google AdWords, and web analytics.
- Expert in traditional and digital marketing tools
- Previous, proven work in a similar position, such as Marketing Coordinator.
- BS degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
Allana Buick & Bers, Inc. (ABB) is one of the most recognized Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, and Forensic Consulting firms in the US. We make buildings perform better.
We have 16 offices nation-wide (including 2 in Hawaii) and work on new construction and reconstruction projects in virtually all markets. We have consulted on some of the most notable projects in the industry (including several news-worthy projects under NDA) and our client base includes Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, academic organizations, property management companies, HOA/AOAO boards, and more.
ABB is at the forefront of building science. For over 34 years we have collaborated with building owners, architects, developers, and contractors to make buildings last longer, lower operating costs, and limit energy loss. We perform investigation, testing, engineering design, QA/QC consulting, and construction management based on our real-world experience analyzing failed building systems. Our core “trade level” expertise and strengths are in all exterior façade trades, curtain wall and glazing, roofing and waterproofing, HVAC and plumbing, energy efficiency, and structural engineering.
ABB is a family. Over the past 15+ years we have been ranked by various industry-recognized organizations as being one of the best firms to work for in our respective regions. We treat our employees are our most valuable assets and work hard to help our employees grow and develop. There are tremendous opportunities for growth, learning, and advancement for the right candidate. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefit program that is both very comprehensive and competitive. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity.
Job Type: Full-time