Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Seeking a candidate for a Waterproofing Designer position based in Honolulu. Waterproofing projects include below grade and above grade along with plaza waterproofing. Coordinate with the designer and contractor to assure work is done according to contract drawings and specifications. Based on the scope of the project, may be required to attend scheduling and coordination meetings, prepare daily inspection reports, prepare letters and emails, take and manage digital photos.
- General background in construction means and methods.
- Understanding of roofing and waterproofing methods, practices and techniques, materials and equipment.
- Familiarity with procedures for submittals, answering RFI’s and tracking change orders.
- General knowledge of standard contracting practices and procedures.
- General knowledge of health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Ability to keep daily inspection logs.
- Experienced with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Hands on experience a plus
Candidates must have advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with waterproofing system design and installation in commercial, industrial and multi-family buildings and construction means and methods. Experience in EIFS and other building envelope system is a plus. Although not required, 2 to 4 year college level education, a degree in architecture, civil engineering or a very closely related field, and/or hands-on general construction experience would be a plus.
Tremendous opportunities for growth, learning, and advancement exists for the right candidate. Top pay and benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick days, transportation allowance, and 401k plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity.
Please submit resumes in MS Word to email@example.com.